Personal information is collected by Business Data International Ltd and its trading entities (including Business Sale Report and Bizsale).
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your "Personal Data") through:
* your use of our online enquiry and subscription forms
* your purchase of any of our products or services
* your provision of your details to us through offline means
The elements of your Personal Data that we collect may include:
Company or Organisation name
Company address, telephone and fax number
Note: All payment details are passed directly to our payment provider. We do not store your credit card / charge card / debit card details.
Preferences relating to the types of services you require from us
If you are a user of any of our websites, we may also collect information automatically about your visit to our sites. Please see the Cookies section for more details.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Data for one or more of the following purposes:
* providing our members with a tailored, personalised service
* process of enquirioes, registrations and subscriptions
* internal market research
* the provision to you of information about allied products or services
We may also use information in collated and aggregate form i.e. members are not identified individually:
* to help us assemble marketing profiles
* to help us in our general business development
* to manage our advertiser relationships
* to monitor website usage.
Cookies are used on our websites to help personalise the visitor experience. A cookie is a tiny item of information stored on your PC's hard disk so that a website can remember things about your visit and use it at a leter stage. It might relate to your use of our websites, the IP address of your PC and type of web browser you are using. The IP address may reveal information about your general location and the cookie may also reveal the webpage that referree you to our website. If you have subscribed to our service, the cookie may also hold your name, your business name, and settings you may have made on the subscriber section of our websites.
Our use of cookie information may also include:
* the identification of returning visitors and subscribers in order that they can be delivered a personalised version
* removing the requirement for subscribers to re-enter their log-in details on subsequent visits
* helping you to move around our websites with more ease
* monitoring the use of our websites so that we can develop the sites to be more useful
* creation of advertiser profiles so that we can make any advertisements on the websites more relevant
Please remember that you can delete our cookies from your PC at any time. But do remember that certain settings, like your member name and password, will need to be reset. It is also possible to set up your browser so that no cookies are to be set on your PC in the future. For more information, visit the manage cookies section on the site www.allaboutcookies.org. But do remember that by doing this, you will be reducing the functionality of the website.
By using our websites, you consent to the processing of data by Business Data International Ltd and by the websites mentioned above.
Security PolicyTransfer of Data
As the internet is a worldwide and connected electronic community, the fact that we collect data from users of our websites necessarily involves the international transmission of this data internationally including to countries outside the EEC.
By visiting sites operated by Business Data International Ltd and/or communicating electronically with us, you hereby agree and acknowledge to our processing of Personal Data in this way.
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 16 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such children where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.